Seiten

Montag, 30. Mai 2011

The End is Near!

Anything you recognize?





Two more days of teaching! Thursday and Friday this week, my students will only have oral exams. I guess they are all scared ^^ and they know that I am strict. But during practice, they all did an awesome job and they are so creative! I look so much forward to having a few weeks off (after a take-home-exam and a research paper I have to write until June 10!) and decided to do my very best not to do anything. Don't know if the weather gets better - it is a "La Nina"-year. That means that it is supposed to be raining and being cold until July. Cheers. 

But if the sun comes out, it is really warm! I enjoyed a (for me) long run, the longest since February, and I was surprised that I felt so good all the time although I was mainly swimming during the last weeks. I got everything from rain to shine during this run. Was das nun wieder soll. 

After struggling a lot with the food and my eating habits, I feel very balanced now and could imagine that seeing an acupuncturist and being treated with chinese herbs really helps with that. 
Nevertheless - there has never been a time I was longing for a break, and not only a weekend, so badly. 

Greetings to my European readers, sitting in the sunshine! 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen