Seiten

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

Getting Prepared!

Thanks to sweetheart for figuring out that the cheapest way to get my lovely bike with me back home is to take it on the plane! Which means first it has to go down to California by car (road trip is almost planned!). Which means we have to order a bigger car! 
After a girlie trip to Trader Joe's and DSW shoes (although I hate shoe shopping, I found my friend 3 pairs she all liked and bought!) we went to REI. Actually I did not want to buy anything (of course not!), but some shorts were on sale. I thought if I want to go to California I need some. What is missing now - thanks to someone special again - is sunglasses and the tattoo. So I will not look suspicious when  driving a big, maybe black with darkened windows?, car.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen