Seiten

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

Recipe!

Normally I do not post recipes (maybe I should do it more often). But last night a friend considered what came out of the following ingredients "the best Hummus ever eaten" - so I think I HAVE to share it!

1 can chickpeas (300 grams of fresh ones, soaked overnight, if you have more time than I did!)

1/2 onion

juice of 1 lemon

1 hand full of fresh cilantro

2 tbsp Tahini (good quality pays here!)

1 tbsp nutritional yeast


patiently mix with a hand blender until smooth. Add olive oil if necessary. 


Good news of the day: I get a new office for the summer! One with a window!
Best news of the day: Boyfriend is flying in tonight!
Worst news of the day: Have to wait til 11 pm!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love homemade hummus. I've never put cilantro in it though - sounds really good.

    Have a great time with your boyfriend, that's really exciting news!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ui, das klingt lecker, habe Hummos schon lange nicht mehr selbst gemacht. Ich hoffe mit dem Flug hat letztlich alles geklappt ;)

    AntwortenLöschen